Thursday 18 August 2011

~Ecstasy~

When I see you I just wanna hold u tight
kiss you and make passionate love til' the daylight.

lick you from navel to your neck
lie on top of you and feel your heartbeat through your chest.

With my tongue I stab in & out of your vagina like a knife
you scream "Oh My God as I bring your orgasms to new heights.

my tongue vortexes transports u into a sexual twilight
makin' erotic love deep into the night.

you climb on my lap and sit on my dick that’s hard as rock
when I insert I sense warm wet and sensitive to the touch

I feel your body tingle and twist when I find your g spot.
the sexual tension is hotter than a blazin' inferno

so hot u may neva kno
time begins to slow i can feel it, im bout to explode.

Inside of u like a bomb I erupt
What just happened was more than sex it was love.

Exhausted, we collapse on the sheets
Hypnotize in sexual ecstasy we drift off to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment