Friday 19 August 2011

~Sweet Paranoia (A Marijuana Story)~

this smokey green leaf kiss
that floats around the air
In my room your not likely to miss
i lay on my bed, at the ceiling i stare
How and when did I get here?
What year, what month, what day which hour
eyes red and full of blood shot tears
this sweet paranoia that i devoured

as soon as i kiss this bowl
with lungs ready to inhale
i breath it all into my soul
hold it in and extend the exhale
erase my worries of the day
just after i get out of a hot shower
in this hazy mist i long to stay
this sweet paranoia that i devoured

roll it, pack it, breath it, live it
in my dreams vivid and real
through the long day oh how i miss it
yet hard to imagine the time it steals
and as i sit Indian style ready to cower
after it courses through me and heals
i always long for this sweet paranoia that i devour

whos there watching me?
outside my window i peak
i see no one creeping
man i need to take a leak

as my thoughts wonder aimlessly though my mind
in a maze of haze i get misplaced
i think about how lost i am inside
but this feeling of not giving in can not be replaced
and as i freebase this moist little nugget
oh how i long for thee sweet burning green flower
I pull the pipe to my lips and suck it
this sweet paranoia that i devour

No comments:

Post a Comment