Thursday 15 September 2011

~Letter to My Love~

Days have passed memories have been made...

Others like revenge,sweet some bane...

The future,a mental haze..

Buh promises we made most of them we didn't break...

Some... *sigh* Tears have cascaded down cheeks...

We reappraise...

Reaffirm that the shit we have here is real...

Ego has made us fight a couple o' minutes...

Minutes which changed into hours to days...

thickening the future 'mental haze'...

Suddenly we cease...

If it was scientifically a disease...

cancerous is what we be...

you call out in a whisper "Baby?"

I answer in the same tone "Bay"...

With the tip o' your index you rub my eyebrow and interlia...

"I Love You"...

Those words come from you...

I giggle like a lunk head...

I pull a Niccolò Machiavelli, in a flash my upper lip and your lower lip gently touch...

Your fingers twitch...

I need not to stress the rest...

Heavily pounds the organ in my skinny chest..

To be precise on the left...

Then that moment "the strong feeling of affection for sombody" - As my Oxford Dictionary explains it....

I know its for REAL...

And i don't stutter when i say i trully Love You.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete