Monday 14 January 2013

~ Lost ~


I've been lonely, I've been waiting for you
I'm pretending, and that's all I can do
The love I'm sending ain't making it through to your hearts
I hope you hear me Sweeties

Pain, since I've lost you, I'm lost too
"Trippy Maniac" I think I should get that tattooed
Feeling at the bottom like a horse shoe
Hell's hot basement
Sorry for the trouble that me and momma put you and your tiny hearts through
The Most High knows that I'd do anything for a part two
Been praying for the day you all come back to me, saying that you forgive me
Give me another chance, I'm needing it like a kidney
Like my silent Heart Beat,
I don't want advice, give me back their beautiful souls
Give me back her touch, I don't ask for much
But I fucked up, I know I fucked up, I admit I fucked up
But erybody fuck up, now this tripper feels locked up
In my head I'm a blind man doing time
Puffing on lye hopping they get me high...
I was her gangster, bet she'd have called me Big Poppa
I ain't lying she was the pistol to my holster
I've been hiding, never letting it show
Always trying, to keep it under control
Insane, Depressed, sad...
And K'Naan telling me to smile when I bleed?
Sucking on that roach facing Heaven wondering did they make it?

I remember erything, I just wanna hear her sing
I remember the fun you had, right after ery bath
To me you all are the brightest stars under sunlight
Behind this RayBans, deep down my heart Burns,
See take away my breath, take away my heart
All I need is you to give me back my loved ones, my 'lives'

See this is just a nightmare,
That's what the voices tell me
So I blink twice *shrugs*
Open up my eyes hoping they'd be in my sight
I remember the time, I wish I could bring it back
What they mean to me, is what I walk on and spins round and round
Eryday hoping it's just a dream .. DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment