Thursday 18 August 2011

~Dance Of Tears~

When you become a part of me.
Through my tears and into my soul.
Not giving up even when the blood flows.
Caressing my skin while the passion grows.

Surrounding me you stand lovingly.
Taking over my body.
Splinters of dedication lay at my feet.
Hours of loneliness I must repeat.

Sometimes making it through the day.
Is like walking on nails.
The price to pay for devotion.
Fire flowing through my veins.

Dark walls that surround my mind.
A twisted vision blending into creation.
The dark gift weaving an untold rhyme.
Twisting the frames of my delicate mind.

Thrown out in this pale grey skied-utopia.
Forgotten remains of the thought.
Hide with me,sing the song of tears.
Like a stellar teardrop in the time.

Across the vast oceans of time.
My journey finally ends in my mind.
Where the ashes turn to dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment