Monday 19 September 2011

~Sex Room~

I wanna bring you to Room ,

Sprinkle sexual ecstasy on ya hips ,

And place my wet tongue in ya lips ,

Soothing sense every inch ,
Stroking stimulating, igniting your every sexual twitch ,

Moaning my name gripping the sheets ,

Eyes race to the back of scalp ,

Sexual slurs sceam from ya mouth ,

Sweating intensely, muscles contract from your head to the feet ,

Tongue like knife goin to work ,

Stabbing ya pussy, hips tangle and twerke ,

Tingle ya clit with my teeth ,

Tongue licking like a sexual beast ,

Kissing your G.spot ,

Hard like a rock ,

Waitin' to pop ,

Screaming my name ,

Sexual pleasuring pain ,

Grabbing my head giving you head ,

Shooting and squirting all over the bed ,

Sexual euphoria showers your nerves ,

Hot stinging of sexual burns ,

Side effects of a sexual beast ,

Horny desires brought to peace ,

Body tingling while falling asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I have read a lot on your blog, you come across as a sex-maniac.
    Interesting, but I'd love more diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... it's jus erotic word play... i've done different pieces.But the erotic ones get more views than up beat,drugs etc. poems.

    ReplyDelete