Monday 3 October 2011

~You're the One~

She's here to write her name .
On my skin with kisses .
In the rain, hold my head and ease my pain .
Paint me the colors of sky and rain .

I came to gaze upon the stars, when they were yet unborn .
I'm cold as a dying stone .
I'm out of cheeks to turn the other way .
Something I can hold on to at the end of the day .

A little too much in my hands when my hands are tied .
I guess that's why it's raining diamonds, sweet happiness in tears.
But to relinquish all our bindings, always finds us out of place .
If I rested here a while more, would you hold me to your heart .

If I knew what it was meant for, will I know to play my part
. I fear these shackles, like my darkness closing in .
I will hold out my hands .
I know you're the one .

When you're sleeping right next to me .
I know you're the one .
So when I hear you calling my name .
I know the good I've done.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe... Thank you. It aint thaat good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint me the colours of the sky and the rain, and I'm yours forever... I tend to get lost, but find my way after

    ReplyDelete