Wednesday 12 October 2011

~I Watch Myself Sleep~

He sleeps so sound in his bed,look at him ,

laying his head on his pillow case hands tucked under his chest ,

I'm here.....but then who the hell is in my bed?! am I dead?

its mealy a dream I guess, How is it possible to watch myself rest?

But now that I think of it, I'm not really asleep-staring down at him from the top corner of my room as I had perceived ,

was it a dream?

no, not such vivid imagery,what does it mean?can anyone tell me?

wait that cant possibly be me! or maybe it was, or maybe it is ,

or maybe my soul has left again and now I'm a wisp ,

so I tried to touch him but ended up clawing,After I noticed

my missing arms wrists hands and fingertips made me panic in their absence, I tried to call him but stuck silent...

attempted to wake up but couldn't move my eyelids ,

*_shrieks as I fell from it_* (Spiralling-spiiiirrralling-spiralling) I smash into him!
I wake in cold sweat......i'm back again!?

No comments:

Post a Comment