Monday 17 October 2011

~Weed Sex~

This smokey room, dimly lit with my self-potrait in it ,

My eyes, bloodshot and am i suffering from hyphema?

Beside me a lady...staring at me as her pink lips kiss the unlit end of what seems to be a blunt ,

Her eyes resemble the break lights of a Carera GT ,
How much of this THC-carrying 'candy' did i consume?

We gaze at each others naked bodies....

My mind twirls as i feel my scrotum twitch ,

Suddenly she pins me to the wall... her nipples gently poking my above my abs ,

Our fingers intertwine on the wall i lean on ,

We kiss ,smoke from her mouth escapes through my nose ,

Wait a minute is that a unicorn peeping through my window?

I think i'm just seeing things....

The kissing continues as i carry her to the bed ,

We switch roles and she's suddenly on top ,

I thought i was in my room till i saw her sucking on a choclatey looking lollipop ,

I think i took her to the neighbourhoods' candy store ,

I suddenly feel my face go numb and i realize she giving me good head ,

I think she studied at Cambridge

Like i'm a stallion with a saddle on ,she wobbles on ,

I'm in the back handling my biz ,Tugging on her hair as i listen to her wheeze ,

Or is she singing?

No that's my cell phone ringing ,

Her body freazes like it being electrified and the covers underneath get colourfied ,

Julie Gishuru pants as she clutches onto the sheets ,

What am i exac'ly thinking?

Definitely i'm hallucinating ,

We puff on some more *cough cough* and more ,

'Moby Dick' must have suffered from curiosity 'coz after hours it had killed her pussy... cat ,

Simply we the new age Bonnie and Clyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment