Monday 31 October 2011

~Love~


You complete me,
like a test and your the final answer
Im a math freak,
buh you gimme binomial cancer

I write on occasion,
baby be my words so i can freelance ya

As my pulse escalates-
Like a mic to my heart, yo my enhancer

I know i sound corny,
then be the cob to my maize

hehe..

I see the the future boo,
and yo the orb to my gaze

Life drives by fast,
then lemme be the top gear you engage

I have trust issues,

that's cuz my heart's been in turmoil

Buh in my darkness yo the lamp,
baby lets burn oil

They say love is a disease,
then yours must be the pathogen

Infect me baby-
freeze my whole system like a dose of liquid nitrogen

Im a societal reject,
been looked down upon like that nigg from Notre Dame

Buh ertime am with u,
cyanide-
its hotter then

oh and..

Addicted to his daily doses
he is my liqour
pouring him out i only use tall glasses

He re-defines Gentle,
man knows what class is

Schoolin me daily,
Qarh'mau dictated classes

classic-
no matter where i run,his love always surpasses

(By Tha Floet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment