Saturday 26 November 2011

~Forever Misunderstood~



No one knows,
Not even ME,
How I feel within
I wish this feeling would go away & just let me be ME,
I sit in my silent room,
Sometimes, I just cry,
Thinking & wondering
What if i were to die?
Would anyone care?
Would anyone cry?
What would they say?
Would they give me a descent burial or just do me like a orphaned hound?
Would they come for my burial?
Or just turn away?
No one would care I guess,
I've tried to be ME,
The close ones take it personal,
Others have ignored me tried to change ME,
All they see is a smile,
Across my face,
Labeled me Socially awkward, Rude & Weird,
They don't see the darkness,
They don't see the light,
They don't know This Place,
They don't know this voice within me,
This damned feelings and crazy thoughts,
No one knows,
Maybe only me,
But my only wish is that they would answer my Plea.
"Only God can judge me"

1 comment:

  1. I know..
    n im here for nythn else u wanna let me know.

    ReplyDelete