Saturday 12 November 2011

~Miss Death~

I look at your face,

And Wonder what you want with me

'cause everyone wants something, no one hangs around for free

Your eyes ressemble an abyss , yet so sincere

And in your Mona Lisa smile I bask

As I wonder all the while

What's behind your pretty mask?

What's underneath,

This that you conceal... Angel, Spirit, Demon, Devil

Are you kind, angry, polite, vicious or just lost?

A brave heart or filled with fright?

And life is so confused

Its no wonder that the bulk of us are sure we have been abused,

So why don't you just cough it out

You can still whisper it, audibly to my ears full of life

Take of the guise that hides the truth,

Be honest just one time,

But the world is full of bullshit,

We all balance on the fence,

To risk a fall with honesty

I guess just makes no sense

But yet again I resfuse to go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment