Tuesday 28 February 2012

~Our First~


Her dress is tight
Around her hips. I actually
Drop my glass when I see her.
She sees, walks across
On perfect legs, grabs a napkin
And goes straight
For my champagne stained groin.


I gasp and start back. Her eyes
Catch mine and she takes my hand.
Before I know it, she has me
Behind a fake plant and we're kissing.
I've never been kissed like this
My lips are all over the place.
She must be able to tell
I'm.....inexperienced.


We move to a restroom, lock the door
And her hands are on my waist,
And pulling at my shirt. I can't move
To touch her, I'm stock still with nerves.
I feel like a goldfish. Mouth open
And staring as she removes my shirt.
Finally, I find my hands on her breasts
And then I'm kissing her right back.


There's a chair, and she pushes me onto it.
Her dress is so easy to peel off
And now she's straddling me and the touch
Of her skin is driving me mad.
I'm hard and excited, she smiles,
Takes my cock in one hand
And slides herself onto it.


Oh god, I've never never
Felt anything so good. She sighs
And moves rhythmically, up and down,
Her hands on my shoulders, mine
On those wonderful hips. 'What's your name?'
She asks breathlessly. I tell her,
And find out why, when she moves faster
And starts calling it out.


I rise and rise on her cries
And moans, my cock is red hot
Plunging again and again into her
Until I explode with a sticky burst
Deep inside her body. Our bodies
Relax. My senses are reeling.
I can't believe this has just happened.
A thousand fireworks went off between us
And that was just our first.

2 comments:

  1. eeh okay...iDunno if iHave a good imagination or you the one who knows how to capture it...great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... iKnow how to hunt it down. Thank you. I'm humbled.

    ReplyDelete