Monday 13 February 2012

~I Miss you!!!~



It seems the hands of time have frozen
The trees have stood still

The wind blows no more

Every second drags

And my heart continues to ache

I miss you so much!!

First your smile
Then your face

Those angelic eyes staring up at me

The smell of your skin

And the smell of your blonde hair

How we cuddle at night after a fight

How we walk holding hands our fingers intertwined

How you kiss my cheek when I least expect it

The feeling of your fingertips on my eyebrows

I miss the blush that creeps onto my face when you whisper those three words

I miss the bounce in your step when you’re with me

I feel empty when you are not around me

So I’m walking home consumed with sadness

On this day where everything has stood still

With a tear in my eye because you’re not here

I miss you so much

And to think

I miss you this much

When I left you at the bus stop five minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment