Monday 15 June 2015

~EXTREMEly CONTENTed ~



My pams caress your bubbly behind, sliding over every curve . My right hand twirling your hair between my fingers . Our lips meet in a fiery , passionate embrace , my hands drop down and down to your shorts . My hands gently squeeze your luscious cheeks , you can feel that warm throbbing in your midriff bursting into life . I gently push you onto the bed as I gently take your top off revealing your pink lacy bra underneath . Our lips press against each others , we break apart , close enough you can still feel my breath on your neck . I now kiss your ear and whisper “Don't move , don't make a sound .” I hear you let out a long excited sigh in answer , as a smile now spreads across my face . My hand now traces a line from your shoulder down your spine , until I reach the clasp on your bra , where I prize it open .

Your bra now falls off your body . The cold air quickly firming up your nipples , my lips meet them , they grow firmer almost to the point of pain and yet , you love every kiss on them . That warmth in your midriff now radiates out to your toes , making you want to curl them . You can feel yourself getting wetter . Now my mouth sucks your nipples . A pant escapes your lips , your back arches slightly making your pussy ache all the more .

My hands now slide down , away from caressing your nipples down to the top of your shorts they find and open the button . You feel them guide your shorts off leaving you in you red and black pokadot panties . You let out a whimper of expectancy while my fingers now trace lines on your inner thighs . My fingers slowly reach the lacy outskirts of your panties and they gently run in circles on top of your panties , just a millimeter above your slit . Your clit tingles as my fingers slowly draw closer to it , the warmth begins to throb harder and fiercer as my fingers draw ever closer . You push your hips outwards searching for my fingers, longing for me to touch it. I teasingly slide them away and then draw them back , I finally give in and my fingers glide over the soft material covering your clit , a loud sharp gasp escapes your lips as my fingers cause a lightning bolt of pleasure race up through your body . My hands now slowly slide up to the top of your panties reaching the lace at the top and slowly gently pull them down . You feel your clit get harder and the throbbing intensify . As you know that the pleasures not far away . Your dark sensual smell reaches out and fills the air , casting a spell on me to reach down and taste it . My fingers now slither to your opening, my fingers now once again tease you as they circle around your clit . I see your wetness glistening in the light, my fingers now brush your clit . Your body shudders but this time no noise escapes your lips , my fingers now slide over your clit the tingling throbbing growing to a new height .

My fingers now enter your wetness , you feel your muscles contract and relax on my fingers , they slowly exit your opening . My fingers glistening from your wetness , I taste your flavour sweet and sour , making my tongue tingle. I offer them for you to try and you slowly allow my fingers into your mouth . I remove my fingers from your mouth and gently enter your magical fountain , sliding in and out , your body adapting to every time they enter . My lips meet you hips kissing slowly downwards towards your clit . They inch their way closer , my tongue now gently reaches out and reaches your hard clit .
I too can now feel the throbbing in your clit , my tongue now continues to snake its way in circles as your clit throbs , my lips then leave to gently press them selves over that spot which you love but nobody but me knows where . My fingers continue to enter and slide out slowing , gaining speed and then decreasing making you ache for more , my tongue copying my fingers varies the speed teasing you all the more . Until every time I slow down another whimper escapes your lips , every exhale becoming a pant as I reach peak of speed, but this time you feel a difference, my hand starts off slower than normal and gently increases , my lips increases in pressure causing your back to arch and your hips press into me , my fingers continue to slide in and out . I can feel your opening pulse and contract on my fingers, my fingers become wet in your juices , my lips press against your pelvic bone just above your clit for the final time , I tentatively kiss a line down . Now my lips press against your clit and now suck it you gasp at the sudden increase in pleasure racing through your body . My fingers on my right hand continue to glide in and out of your opening , I replace my lips with my left hand , the change in pressure causing your clit to throb faster .

My fingers continue to rub , gaining speed and before losing it again . My hand however , never stops , just circling at the perfect pace for teasing ; faster enough to drive you insane , but , not fast enough to drive you over the edge . This time you feel me apply more pressure rub that much faster , my other hand's fingers keeps on thrusting in to your opening , pumping in and out . You can feel that warm throbbing build up behind the opening of your pussy , you feel it draw closer and closer. As I continue to rub with more vigorously , you can feel the tidal wave of pleasure building, rearing its head, you can feel yourself ride the pleasure . It breaks, the waves of ecstasy rush round your body ; making your toes curl . your hands to grip the sheets , without realizing your back arches , and you groan out . as you feel the pleasure subside, you collapse exhausted on to the bed .

No comments:

Post a Comment